- ▸ Present your ideas
- ▸ Get quote within 24 hours
You create, we do it
Tell us all about your ideal dress. Provide a sketch or a picture for us as a sample to get inspirations. Our professional designer will guide you through the entire process and advise you along the way.
- ▸ Choose your materials
- ▸ Submit your measurements
- ▸ Final design review
- ▸ Payment
Reach a consensus
Receive images of various materials which will be used in your custom-made piece. Give feedback along the way to finalize your design. Provide your measurements to have your garment tailored uniquely to you.
- ▸ Dress in process
- ▸ Pattern review
- ▸ Final item photos
We will customize your dress according to the final scheme after getting your payment. If you have minor changes, we'll send you pictures at different stages of the production for your approval.
- ▸ Your dress is ready!
- ▸ Delivery
- ▸ Feedback
Wow your piece
Once the dress is done, you'll receive pictures for confirmation before shipping. Your item will be delivered at your doorstep.
- 1. How long does it take to have clothing custom made?
- For bespoke gowns, 20-40 days is required to finish the order. So we suggest that you should shop for your dress at least 2 months before your wedding date. This gives our designers enough time to do necessary research, find fabric samples, and design a truly unique garment to suit your personal style.
- 2. What happens if I don't like my dress when it is finished?
- As long as the item hasn't been shipped, you can cancel the order. But we won't refund the full amount. Please click our return policy.
- 3. How much does a dress cost?
- Our pricing is based on the time and materials required to create each dress. Factors such as style details, fabrics, and time constraints can lead to differences in price. We understand that everyone is working with a budget of some sort, and we are happy to make style suggestions and offer fabric choices that work as best as possible with your budget.
- 4. Can you 100% copy the style and fit of my favorite one?
- Since we aren't the original designer, we may can't make it totally same as the original design, but we will remake your favorite one to fit you even better!.
Sign up and talk to an Angrila designer.